<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Happy New Year and I Heart Faces Challenge: Best Face of 2012

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year and I Heart Faces Challenge: Best Face of 2012

I hope everyone's 2013 is of to a great start!

I haven't entered an I Heart Faces challenge in awhile, but I didn't want to miss out on the Best Face of 2012 challenge! I'm entering one of my favorites from a newborn session last November. Little 5lb 10oz,  Ivy made her debut in front of my camera at 8 days new. Life is so precious and beautiful :)



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home