<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Antique Mall Inspiration

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Antique Mall Inspiration

I've got some more fun stuff for you from a recent antique mall outing. Unlike my other antique mall posts (here and here) I happened to have my real camera along!

I was most drawn to the quilts.

{seriously.}
{again seriously.}

Those last two....oh my goodness! I really don't have words for them. My little crafty heart died and went to heaven.

I loved this Wisconsin map booth!

I always like the fruit crates.

A couple kitchen things.

Croquet is so summery!


Loved this metal laundry basket with the pouch for clothespins.

Fish anyone?


Love the texture and the type on this sack.

Where do you find design and craft inspiration?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home