<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Disappearing 9 Patch Quilt Block

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Disappearing 9 Patch Quilt Block

Hi all! I thought I'd share with you the pattern I used for the quilt that is made from crib bedding. The quilt is coming along nicely. My sister is working on quilting it and then I've got to do the binding. It's getting there! When I first saw this pattern here, I had a light bulb "Oooohh that's how they do it!" moment. It's called a disappearing 9 patch pattern.

 {nine 9.5 inch squares}



I think it's really neat how you can get a number of variations using the same concept, depending on where you place the colors and how you arrange the cut squares.

Check these out!





red aqua full 3



{from SewPriddy}

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home