<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Happy Valentine's Day and a Kitty Update!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and a Kitty Update!

Hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day full of love! Are you doing anything special? I was going to make some yummy stew for dinner tonight and chocolate covered strawberries, but my hubby is really not feeling well today. I think we'll celebrate another day!

I guess I get to snuggle with my little love bugs, Jake and Elwood, today! They haven't been on the blog in awhile. Yesterday marked having them six months. I can't believe how big and fluffy they have gotten and how much laughter and shenanigans they've added to our lives!

{just about 20 pounds of wiggly fluff is getting hard to hold - they look real amused}

{November 14, 2011}

{August 13, 2011 - the day we brought them home}

Yeah they haven't changed a bit ;)

P.S. - If you still need a Valentine card, print off this whale valentine :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home