<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://yellowsuitcasestudios.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Yellow Suitcase Studio: Inspiration at an Antique Mall

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inspiration at an Antique Mall

Hi friends! Lately I've been stuck in a funk - feeling a lack of motivation, direction and inspiration. Also a general case of the blahs. Anyone else?

Today I had to just get out and do something a little different than my normal routine. On second thought, I don't really I have a "normal" routine! I went to an antique mall I hadn't been to before and found a lot of inspiration!

I took a bunch of photos on my phone of things that stuck out at me for whatever reason. They're not the highest quality. I hope you don't mind!

I was drawn to a lot of yellow things:

{I almost want to go back and get this chair!}

{how cute are these spice jars!}


I love vintage linens!
{Love how the striped fabric was turned chevron on this apron}

{kitty fabric!}

{scrap quilt}

{Love the nautical vibe of this apron}

{tablecloths}


My husband loves Superman things! I thought he'd like this:


Of course I saw some suitcases!

{cute train cases}

{little suitcase}

And a bunch of other miscellaneous things!

 {what a sweet stove!}

{so many rolling pins}

{Christmas tree stand!}

{I'm on the look out for a dress form that I love}

 {rope}

{chalkboard on stand}

{Great Lakes map decoupaged onto a small table}

What do you do when you're stuck in a funk and not feeling very motivated or inspired?


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home